Nutritional Info For The Entire Recipe (1 serving):
• Please note that these values can vary slightly depending on the specific products you use.
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 Large or 1 Small mashed banana
- 1/2 scoop protein powder
- 1-2 tsp peanut butter
- Optional: chocolate chips
1. Preheat air fryer to 180°C (350°F) - Mix together all ingredients except for chocolate chips
2. On a small sheet of parchment paper that can fit into your air fryer, form dough into a ball and press down to make a cookie.
Top with chocolate chips
3. Air fry for ~ 8 -10 min (cooking time may vary depending on your air fryer). If you're making this in an oven, you can try cooking at 350°F for -8 min, but this is just an approximation so cook until the cookie is golden brown!
Stay tuned with www.metabolix.in for more recipes !!