Your adrenal glands, which are located above the kidneys, release cortisol when you're stressed. According to some theories, your adrenal glands may not be able to create enough cortisol to keep up with high levels of chronic stress.This is considered to result in a decrease in adrenal gland function, which could lead to adrenal fatigue.
Adrenal fatigue is not the same as adrenal insufficiency, which is a medical disease in which your adrenal glands are unable to produce adequate hormones.
Adrenal Glands are important because they produce hormones that help your body to burn fat and protein, regulate sugar and blood pressure, and respond to stress.
Read on for the 7 steps for preventing Adrenal Fatigue
1. Avoid foods and drinks that are high in refined and processed sugar, as well as unhealthy fats like white sugar, white flour, soda, fried food processed food, and artificial sweeteners.
2. Time your meals properly and eat at regular intervals to help manage your blood sugar levels.
3. Include protein sources, like lean meats, fish, eggs, dairy, nuts, and legumes, along with leafy greens and colourful vegetables, whole grains and healthy fats like olive oil.
4. Stay hydrated. Dehydration can cause your adrenal glands to create cortisol, which can increase your stress levels.
5. Get plenty of exercise
6. Maintain a healthy sleep pattern,
7. Reduce your stress levels.through meditation or yoga
A healthy and balanced diet and regular exercise are your best bet against most diseases. Having a fitness routine that you stick to no matter what is a commitment that will benefit you for the rest of your life. So what are you waiting for? To take the first step towards your fitness journey today and work on your health inside and out, contact us on +91 932159167 to get your program under the guidance of Coach Juily Wagle today! For more information, visit www.metabolix.in/programs.